Belgravia Property Finance work closely with providers of Mezzanine Finance for all types of property development projects as well as trading companies. Mezzanine Finance is secondary debt finance and sits behind senior debt normally at a level up to 80%-90% Loan To project Cost (LTC), normally this loan to value is calculated based on project costs (development finance) or a valuation of assets and/or revenue of the company for a trading business.
Our UK Mezzanine Finance providers range from large and medium size property focused funds to discretionary funds and private banks.
- Loan sizes: £100,000 – £25,000,000
- Residential, commercial or mixed use developments
- New build or refurbishment developments
- Loan to Value 70-90% of project costs (LTC)
- Normally subject to a maximum of 70% of GDV